Go TO Content
What if the employer fails to receive the termination consents from his/her foreign employee?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




According to the Operational Manual for Reviewing Foreign workers’ Dismissal Application published by Ministry of Labor. If the foreigner has not left Taiwan, the employer can apply for termination of employment with the foreigner’s employment leave certificate (must have been signed by the foreigner). In cases where the employer and employee had agreed to terminate the contract yet the employer is unable to obtain the termination consent because the foreigner has already left Taiwan, then an affidavit can be submitted to apply for termination of employment.