Go TO Content
Are there any rules one should pay attention to if he wishes to apply for a foreign teacher to work more than 6 hours but less than 14 hours per week?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




1. The copy of original Work Permit from the first employer should be attached.
2. The original medical examination report is not required.
3. The applied employment period cannot exceed the existing (first employer) Work Permit period.
4. If the first employer terminates the first Work Permit, Ministry of Labor will at the same time terminate the other Work Permit(s) that are for less than 14 hours.