Go TO Content
How to apply for foreign workers to work in Taiwan? Who is the authority of foreign workers?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Management Division

Date of update




1. When applying for foreign professionals to work in Taiwan, the employer or contracting business should submit a work permit to the MOL or FEPZs administrative offices. FEPZs administrative offices are selected by competent authority of FEPZs, central competent authority, country or county government in accordance with Special Guideline of FEPZs.
2. Everyone can report to the MOL or local government where illegal employment of foreign workers is found. Local governments will dispatch inspectors to prevent illegal activities.