Go TO Content
  •  Date of update:2024-03-13

Individuals staying in Taiwan who have a valid Alien Resident Certificate, are visa-free or have a visitor visa, and who possess special expertise needed by Taiwan in the fields of science and technology, economics, education, culture, art, sports and other areas announced by the National Science and Technology Council, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Culture, or other central competent authority for the target industry, can apply for a Taiwan Employment Gold Card (click to access the National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior related webpage).