Go TO Content
I lost the work permit letter, how can I apply for a reissue? What’s the cost? Will I get the same official document?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




IIn the case when the work permit is lost, the employer (or the individual applicant) can submit the paper application (for application item, please check other, and note for reissue) or apply online at the work permit online application system for a replacement. The documents required for the application include an affidavit (stating the work permit case number and validity period, name and passport number of the foreign worker, and the reason for replacement) and application fee of 100 NTD. The Ministry will reissue the work permit if the documents are complete and correct.