Go TO Content
When foreign workers whose academic credentials issued by Mainland China and with the certificates of working experiences in China, what documents required to be attached?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




Documents issued in the Mainland area have to be attested and examined by the institutions instituted or appointed by the Executive Yuan, or non-governmental organizations entrusted by the Executive Yuan (Strait Exchange Foundation) in accordance with the rule in Article 7 of “Act Governing Relations between Peoples of the Taiwan Area and the Mainland Area”.
Academic diplomas issued in Mainland area would suffice only when they are on the List of recognized universities published by the Ministry of Education (web address:http://emhd.nchu.edu.tw/VMHD), and are requested to conform to “Regulations Governing the Examination and Recognition of Educational Qualifications from Mainland Area”. (Inquiries number: 04-22851900 )