Go TO Content
What are the languages that foreigners applying to be full-time foreign language teacher at cram schools can teach?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




1. The cram school shall have established foreign language courses to be taught through application.
2. The language courses taught by the foreigner are the official languages of the country of the foreigner’s passport, the official languages of each country will be in accordance with the determination of “Country and Region” in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website. If there is a note stating that said language is a “common language,” “universal language,” or “popular language,” then it is not the official language.