Go TO Content
Do employers need to apply for work permits for foreigners holding working holiday visa?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




According to Article 4 of Regulations on the Permission and Administration of the Employment of Foreign Workers, the entry visa held by a foreigner through the working holiday scheme are deemed as a work permit. Thus, employers do not need to apply for work permit to the Ministry of Labor.