Go TO Content
What are the ways of applying to employ a foreign professional worker?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update


Date of inspection




1.Application submitted online: According to Article 7 of Regulations on the Permission and Administration of the Employment of Foreign Workers, employers hiring foreigners shall apply online via the EZ Work Permit platform( https://ezwp.wda.gov.tw/)
2.Application submitted in person: With the legitimate reason (for example: natural disasters such as earthquakes, typhoons, or website unavailable) and has the approval from the central authorities, employers hiring foreigners can apply on paper.
(1)Have someone send the application to the application reception counter of Workforce Development Agency, Ministry of Labor to be processed (Address: 10F, No. 39, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City).
(2) Using registered mail to apply, mail to address: 10F, No. 39, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, recipient t Workforce Development Agency (Application to employ foreign professional worker)
(3)Application forms can be downloaded from the website(https://ezworktaiwan.wda.gov.tw/), or be picked up at WDA (WDA address: Fl. 10, No. 39, Chung-Hwa Rd. Sec. 1, Taipei City, Taiwan, R.O.C.)