Go TO Content
Do I need to submit my transcript when applying for student work permit?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




Currently, only for foreign students studying at language centers of universities and colleges, they may submit an application only after having studied language courses for at least a year and submitting the transcript for the whole year. However, the applicant may be subject to the case circumstance and be asked to provide it.