Go TO Content
What to do in case of termination of contract and departure?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




According to Article 56 of “Employment Service Act” and Article 45 of “Measures for Employment Permission and Supervision of Foreign Persons”, employers must inform local authorities and police if foreign workers ask to terminate employment contract or leave the country and notify the Ministry of Labor within three days of the events occurred.