Go TO Content
When a foreign legal person needs to assign foreign workers to perform the assignments in the contracts due to contracts, sales and technical cooperation, who should file applications?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




The branch office or representative agency of the foreign legal person in the territory of the Republic of China shall file the applications. However, foreign legal person has not established any branch office or representative agency in the said territory, the business entity with whom such foreign legal person contracted or the agent duly authorized by such foreign legal person can apply instead.