Go TO Content
How to obtain work certificates for employing foreign workers in the fields of entertainment and artistic performance ?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




In regard to the documents proving entertainment and artistic performances, they could be in the form of CDs, VCDs, posters, albums, media promotion reports, or AV discs of public performances, etc.