Go TO Content
Can cram schools assign foreign language teachers to work for another cram schools owned by the same employer?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




According to Article 46.1.4 of the Employment Service Act, the foreign language teachers are under the employment of ‘legally registered short term cram schools’, not the ‘person’who established the cram school; the address of the employment has been written on the Work Permit as well. Also, another regulation stipulates that foreign language teacher shall teach at least 14 hours weekly in the first cram school, and at least 6 hours weekly for the second one on.Therefore, to employ a foreign language teacher, a new Work Permit must be applied respectively by each and every registered cram school.