Go TO Content
The foreigner has applied for work permit as an extra in Taiwan or has shot works as an extra; can these be used as documents proving concrete work for entertainment performance and experience in applying to become an official entertainment artist?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




According to the Work Permit Application Review Guidelines Handbook for Foreign Artists and Performers published by the Ministry of Labor, experiences as an extra (background actor) in Taiwan will not be recognized as official work experiences as an artist.