Go TO Content
Applying for specialized or technical work, the qualifications of the foreigner are a bachelor’s degree with two years of work experience, is the work experience computed starting from graduation? Which unit should issue the proof?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




1.In accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 2, Article 5 of the “Qualifications and Criteria Standards for Foreigners Undertaking the Jobs Specified under Subparagraphs 1 to 6, Paragraph 1, Article 46 of the Employment Service Act,” for foreigners employed to engage in specialized or technical work, obtaining a bachelor’s degree and having at least two years of related experience refers to the work experience after having obtained the degree.
2.In addition, related work experience refers to the foreigner’s foreign work experiences or domestic work experiences that are related to the range of the work content that he/she wants to apply for. The documents proving work experience shall be issued by the company that he/she served in the past or is serving currently.