Go TO Content
If the employer needs to employ multiple performing groups to Taiwan to engage in artistic and entertainment performances, can they be placed into one case to be delivered?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




According to the documents required, when employing multiple performing groups, please submit the applications separately as to each group and enter the group name on the application form. Avoiding situations such as an individual foreigner being ineligible and affecting the timeliness of the application case processing.