Go TO Content
What are the qualifications of employers and required documents for the application to employ those to engage in Type F work (artistic and entertainment performance)?
Publish Unit

Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center

Date of update




For employers employing foreigners to engage in artistic and entertainment performances, the qualifications of employers shall be in accordance with one of the following provisions of Article 47 of the “Qualifications and Criteria Standards for Foreigners Undertaking the Jobs Specified under Subparagraphs 1 to 6, Paragraph 1, Article 46 of the Employment Service Act”:
1.Schools, or public organizations in the social, educational and/or cultural sector.
2.International tourist hotels.
3.Tourism and recreation enterprises.
4.Show business enterprises.
5.Cultural and educational entities.
6.Performing, academic and cultural, or artistic groups.
7.Publication enterprises.
8.Motion picture enterprise.
9.Wireless, cable or satellite broadcasting and television enterprises.

10.Arts and literature service industry.
11.Government agency. or administrative corporation.
12.Foreign consulates or institutions in Taiwan or international organizations in Taiwan.