Go TO Content
  •  Date of update:2023-09-21
  •  Date of inspection:2023-09-21

Documents required for foreign professional employment work permit application (Category G Contract Performer)

  Required Document Work permit Notes
1 Original receipt for examination fee (V) 1.NT $500 per case
2.Need not attached once entering the data of receipt on the system (or filling in the application form).Nevertheless, it might be requested if necessary.
Extension not applicable to Category G
Name List of the employed foreign workers


Photocopy of the passport of the employed foreign worker or ARC


The passport or resident certificate shall still be valid at the commencement date of work.
Photocopy of one of the following employed foreign worker qualifications documents:
(1) Photocopies of foreigner obtained professional and technical test qualification certificate or licensing documents.
(2) (A) Photocopies of foreigner obtained bachelor’s diploma from related foreign or domestic university departments and photocopies of 2 years or more work experience documents after obtaining bachelor’s degree.(B) Photocopy of document certifying graduate degree or higher.
(3) Document certifying professional training of foreigner: (A) Photocopy of document certifying 5 or more years of related experience (B) Photocopy of document certifying related special performance and originality (both certifying documents must be provided).

employment duration more than 31 days less than 90 days exempt

Foreigners whose engagement of work for the contract within one year prior to the application date is more than 90 days  shall still satisfy one of the requirements below and documentary proof is required.

6 Photocopy of applicant entity’s company registration, license for specially permitted business and photocopy of applicant entity’s company owner ID card , passport or ARC Must be valid on the date of applying.
7 Certificate for local, foreign corporate registration of both parties. According to  Article 7 of Regulations on the Permission and Administration of the Employment of Foreign Workers.
When employed foreign worker is a minor, legal representative employment consent documents and photocopy of passport of legal representative
Photocopy of forwarder, trading, technical cooperation contract and Chinese translation
Assignment document issued by foreign legal entity assigning foreign contract worker(assignment letter)
Additional attachments
Authorized agent documents (non-authorized agents exempt)

※Documents required for termination of employment relationship (dismissal): 1. Application 2. Photocopy of employment permit (Need not attached once entering the permit number on the system).3. Photocopy of residence permit 4. Document certifying termination of employment relationship

※Documents required for replacement employment permit: 1. Application (please check“Re-issue on application and write“permit number”) 2. Grounds for replacement affidavit.

※Any documents in a language other than English must be translated into Chinese.

※If the certificate was issued by the country in the announced list, verification from our missions shall be made first. The employer can submit the photocopy of the documents for review. However, it shall be subject to the case and the employer may be asked to provide the original documents.