Go TO Content
  •  Date of update:2024-07-01

1. Social workers: this refers to the employment of one or more full-time social worker or full-time social work related personnel with a background in professional social work, who has interned at one of the professionally registered venues below engaging in business detailed in Article 12 of the Social Workers Act:

2. Health care: this refers to employment at a medical facility (including medical institutions, nursing facilities, medicine importers and pharmacists, health foundations) and other institutions recognized by the Central Competent Authority and central authority in charge of the target industry) to engage in health care work.