Go TO Content
  •  Date of update:2023-06-12

Should a foreign, overseas Chinese, Hong Kong and Macau student been officially enrolled in a school to take courses in a division, department or graduate institute thereof or to take language course(s) for six months or more, the said foreign student may apply for jobs.

※Overseas Chinese students apply for part-time jobs can refer to Article 50 of Employment Services Act and Article 50 to 55 of Regulations on the Permission and Administration of the Employment of Foreigners.